Are you a tech-minded individual with a knack for customer service?
Would you like to be at the forefront of
creating the personal assistant of the future?
Do you feel at home in a fast-paced startup?
Are you a student looking for a part-time job or a full-time internship?
Inbot is a globally operating startup with operations in the US, Germany and Finland. Our product is a mobile customer relations assistant, which is designed to support salespeople in their daily work. The assistant - part robotic and part human - finds new customer leads, records sales activity, generates reports, and makes sure the salesperson stays organized. This leaves the salesperson to focus on what they do best - contacting customers and closing deals.
We have developed cutting-edge technology that allows us to understand the salesperson and their needs based on their sales activities. We offer them a service for finding new leads from their extended network, as well as an effortless way of keeping track of their sales and learning from their data. This technology is used to power our customer relations assistant with artificial intelligence, without forgetting the human touch that completes the ideal customer experience.
We are now looking for Berlin-based interns and student workers for the role of Customer relations assistant, starting in January 2016. Both part-time and full-time internships are available, and for the right people, we will offer permanent positions at the end of the internship.
The job involves
Communicating with our customers over chat, figuring out their needs, helping them solve their sales-related problems, and answering their questions. We are looking for motivated people with a helpful customer service attitude.
Doing research both online and using our internal tools, finding new leads for the customers, as well as any information they might need. Business knowledge and proficiency in multiple languages would be helpful in this task, good research skills are a must.
At Inbot, we like to make good use of all the skills our team collectively has. This means that our interns and part-time employees are also encouraged to learn new things and assume other responsibilities as well as their main tasks, based on their skills and motivation.
Additional tasks could include:
- Educating the AI to provide better service automatically
- Copywriting and marketing
- Project management
- Service design
- Quality assurance and product testing
A successful candidate will have:
- The ability and the ambition to learn fast and be creative
- A positive, active and inspiring character
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility for their work
- Good problem solving and research skills
- Ability to withstand pressure and enjoy the fast-paced working environment of a startup
- Fluent spoken and written competence in English
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in using chat apps; fast and accurate typing skills
- Good basic computer skills, including email, calendars, and office tools
- Ability to work in shifts that include evenings and weekends
Not required, but any of these would be considered a plus:
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of the basics of programming
- Understanding of machine learning
- Understanding of service design
- Native level proficiency in written English
- All additional language proficiency
- The coolest penthouse office space with a rooftop patio in Berlin Mitte
- An amazing vantage point to an exciting market and cutting edge technology
- A great job experience in an environment with fantastic learning opportunities
- An experienced and talented international team, with English as the working language
- Monetary compensation
- Possibility for a permanent position after the internship
- Stock incentive plan for permanent employees
Interested? Send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include whether you are looking for a part-time job or a full-time internship and the date on which you would be able to start.